We had a lot of fun this year with Halloween. How great it is that everyone enjoys dressing up...especially Jon!
 |
| I am thinking of putting this picture on the front of our Christmas card...just kidding. |
Makenna and Aubrey both did a lot of sewing on their costumes. Makenna also made her wings out of wire hangers, nylons, ribbon & some paint!
Mr. T. Need we say more?
 |
| There was a contest at work for the best costume & Jon won! He got a gift card to our favorite restaurant! |
 |
| We can't forget Zoe... |
 |
| Jon couldn't pass up a bag of M&M's, a dinner for he and I at a restaurant of our choice, $10, etc... The dares to keep his image for Sunday kept coming his way and the stakes kept rising! |
 |
| Sunday morning we had pumpkin pancakes - Delicious & fun! |
What a great memory! You guys look better than fantastik!
ReplyDeleteAimee, I love it!!! Aubrey and Ryann had VERY similar ideas. Ryann designed her costume and we made it. Fun!!! I don't have all of mine up. Did you know you can print your blog into a book? It is now my "scrapbook".
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fun Halloween!!!
ReplyDeleteYay, Finally some updates. Such cute costumes and it doesn't surprise me.
ReplyDeleteAll very great costumes! And I'm so glad you are blogging now!
ReplyDeleteSome day you're going to have to post again...
ReplyDelete